© 2012 nader Loopy

3 Olives Loopy Vodka

• Sharebar

3 Olives Loopy Vodka. *Sigh…here we go.

As I close my eyes and breathe in the rich scents of this “naturally” flavored Vodka, my free association leads me to images of Toucan Sam smashed out of his mind. I also see Charles Bukowski waking up and making himself breakfast.

Nose

First whiff gives off a strong smell of soggy Fruit Loops that have been sitting in milk for a long time, with the addition of quadruple distilled, English luxury neutral grain spirit.

Second whiff reveals citrus car air freshener and Pine Sol all purpose cleanser with just a hint of dryer sheet. Nuanced.

Mouth

It really does taste like Fruit Loops, but which one? Fruity Confetti? Tropical Forest? Jungleberry Swirls? Melonberry Pink? I’d say Rainbow Forest for sure. Quite sweet and syrupy, perhaps somewhere between a flavored vodka and a liqueur, with the Pine Sol making a second cameo. Accompanying the essence of Fruit Loops is mixed pasteurized citrus, heavy on the lemon and grapefruit, along with something¬†reminiscent of Purple Drank, Kool-Aid¬† and SunnyD. Hmmm Kelloggs, Procter & Gamble and Kraft Foods, 3 of the largest consumer products makers all repped in one bottle of vodka? Sounds like a good time, tastes like a bad one.

Recipes:

1 oz Cream

.5 oz Simple syrup

.25 Lemon Juice

.25 Lime Juice

1 egg white

5 drops orange flower water

Dry shake, shake with ice for a really long time

Strain into a chilled highball glass, no ice

Top with soda

Garnish with a single Fruit Loop

Not in the mood for a Zima or Smirnoff Ice?

Jailbait Highball

2 oz 3 Olives Loopy Vodka

Top with Lemon Lime Soda

Garnish with…Fruit Loops

8 Comments

1. Posted February 8, 2012 at 4:11 pm | #

Man, something really needs to be done about these random a** vodka flavors smh.

2. Posted February 13, 2012 at 10:55 pm | #

They’re not even flavors; that’s the terrible part. What flavor is Loopy? What does Gummy taste like, or even Bubble or Purple??? This child’s play has turned into an outrage.

3. Posted February 17, 2012 at 3:12 am | #

Yesterday I came face to face with a ginormous ad for Smirnoff’s new flavors of Fluffed Marshmallow and Whipped Cream (whatever that means) available in sweetened 60 proof form, eliminating the need to mix your vodka with sugar.. or cream flavorings. Pedophiles everywhere are rejoicing.

4. Jacquelyn
    Posted February 26, 2012 at 6:48 pm | #

Actually the Loopy Vodka is really good, bought it the first time yesterday, it literally tastes like im eating a spoonfull of fruit loops it’s delicious. mixed it with strawberry soda, gonna try bailys cream today.

5. Todd
    Posted March 4, 2012 at 4:42 am | #

How do some of these flavors (Gummi, Fruit Loopy, Whipped Cream, Cupcake, assorted candy) even get approved by DISCUS?

6. m diddy
    Posted March 27, 2012 at 1:43 am | #

wow, your an idiot if you have no idea what loopy flavor is lol

7. Lindsey
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 3:20 pm | #

I was very much against all of these crazy flavors of vodka at first.
    What did they start off with…Pinnacle whipped cream vodka? I remember
    trying that first back in ’10. It’s like Pinnacle and Three Olives are competing on which vodka can be more crazy! Cookie dough, cake, gummy, bubble gum, chocolate whipped cream, marshmellow, atomic(fireball flavored vodka), cotton candy the list goes on. I really didn’t find this cool at first. But now I’m a little intrigued
    I bought loopy the other day. I can’t WAIT to try it!

8. Posted June 13, 2012 at 8:45 pm | #

I’m starting a new internet website directory and was wanting to know if I can submit your blog? I’m hoping to increase my directory gradually by hand so that it retains quality. I will make sure and put your blog in the proper category and I’ll additionally use, “N.A.D.E.R. » 3 Olives Loopy Vodka” as your anchor text. Make sure you let me know if this is alright with you by contacting me at: Mariacher@gmail.com. Thankyou